Saturday, August 21, 2004

define me.

think i find myself challenged in alot of ways recently. when nothings works well or goes right i get really pissed. or frustrated. not at the fact that how matters turn out to be but at myself at the lack of preparation in details, or simply it happens which is beyond my level of control.

its the reality of things which wakes people up to action. when there isn't a reason to execute something, we simply don't bother. maybe it's just a matter of the the attitude impromptu. when a wrong happens, most of us will probably think like this. (or maybe just me.)

our fingers never stop pointing.
criticism never ceases.
"none it is that's ever our fault."
"guilty party? not now, never is, and never will be me."
"mistakes? never heard of 'em."
the inability to accept.
the immaturity to confess.

everyone's a critic nowadays. sheesh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home