Monday, August 09, 2004

today.

today's gonna be a great day. gonna meet my old time mates whom i didn't see since we've graduated. its nice to meet up once in a while and share about reminiscence.

fellowship is a powerful tool. great things can happpen in small numbers. either for good or for bad i guess. people meant the world to me. they're the reason i keep praying to God for, to be with them that He can use me for their sole salvation. i can't do it instantaneously, but in my small ways i know God uses me to impact them.

i'm not giving my friends up.
as long as there's still one day God permits me to live.
as long as there's still life in my being and strength in my bones.
as long as my mouth's not muted to speak.
i'm not giving you guys up.
God loves you all too much to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home