Monday, July 26, 2004

nothing changes.

did a few changes to the blog. scripting made easy by html. its a pretty good day i must admit. nothing that's too bad happens. getting to terms with waking up early and sleeping early. feeling fresh is a good thing every morning.

nothing noteworthy to detail, as all the things that revolves around me everyday are relatively sending out a message to what i perceive. that nothing changes.

i still take take a mrt and then transit a bus to my camp.
still eat my meals every noon.
still go thru the tirades of what my course instructor is mumbling.
still run the same route during my physical training.
it's the same everyday today.

God i thank You that i'm still able to do all these. and more.
in heaven, You are You. thank You Jesus.

nothing changes.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home