Thursday, July 22, 2004

time.

making worth of what i'm doing each and every single passing moment. this is the only entity that i can't recover.

had a great timeout with the missus yesterday. today's her birthday, so i wanna tell her in here how much i love her, irregardless of incompatibility and any other handicaps that might come our way. she's priceless to God. and to me. i love her.

i always contemplate about the time i spend everyday. if ever the things that i do will benefit me or others around me. sad to say, mostly it's not. if i could actually re-project myself into managing my time better, maybe i'll be living it greater fulfilled.

i was told to live for the moment.
i was told to seize the opportunity.
i was told that time doesn't wait.

living for the moment is too near-sighted.
seize the opportunity makes for hasty and sometimes fatal choices.
true, time doesn't wait. so i make sure i don't waste it.

time is timeless to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home