Saturday, July 03, 2004

shit happens.

just becoz something bad happens everyday doesn't justify the fact that the whole day will stink. my life pretty much suck now, you don't know coz you're not around to see it happen to me.

its good i can type what i want in here. its certainly a more civilised form than just yelling my head off in frustration. typically something bad happens like this today.

someone: "eh dru, what happen?"

me: "no la, got guard duty tomorrow, so abit sian."

someone: "wah piang eh, how many more sia."

me: "seven. sian. don't remind me about it."

someone: "wah you suay la. then after duty got rest?"

me: "no..have to go back to class immediately."

someone: "wah you suay la. still don't have rest siong lay."

me: "yah la yah la...don't remind me about it please.."

someone: "ahahaha okok. eh by the way i lost your FAD."

me: "huh? then i how? guard duty i need lay..wait guard com flame me i how?"

someone: "wah dunno haha...paiseh paiseh...e-mart sold out already right? and you still have SEVEN more lay. SEVEN more."

me: ~~!@#$#%%%!!@~~.........................

shit happens. don't remind me about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home