Sunday, July 18, 2004

nil.

2:58am and i'm not asleep yet. maybe a year ago or so such nocturnal activity is a norm for me, but it doesn't really apply to me anymore. the body's tired, but the mind's still conscious, making me think of nothing which is really critical or meaningful.
 
fairly a good day, the least i can still see my ceiling the moment i opened my eyes this morning. feels good to be alive. 
 
another day graciously mine to live it through and live it up.
another testimony of His grace.
 
into a weird mood recently. my brain don't register what comes out of my mouth. gosh. this is bad. i need an explanation. something logical to convince me that i'm not going senile. but then again maybe i am. i'm twenty-three already. lolz.
 
running out of things to write about. good. that means my mind's gonna get the shut-eye i need soon. last note. could be crap to you. if it is, don't bother reading it. i didn't tell you to anyway.
 
simple people are easily contented.
they don't question, they just do.
they're essential happy. most of the time. either that they couldn't really care less.
simple people are nonchalant. i stand corrected in this.
simple people are ignorant. i like to correct that. it's because it's not that important enough for me to even bother.
simplicity to me is life lived in a way that doesn't complicate my life. that doesn't give me more problems than what i already have.

 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home