Monday, August 02, 2004

hmm.

down with a flu yest but i'm not sick to the extend that i can't walk. weather's been erratic these past few days and the atmosphere is really bad all day round. i'm feeling kinda lethargic often nowadays...

i'm pretty disillusioned all the time. can't even make head or tail or what my mind is trailing off to most of the time. sometimes when this happens during work, it could pretty much distract me and the consequences could be kinda painful. physically.

the week's still pretty long ahead. i pray for the strength again. to keep on moving. to ask for His grace that my life is preserved everyday, so long as His will permits for me to wake up and thank Him again for the day. to ask Him to bless the people around me ever more so that the world's gonna end pretty soon.

stupidity is not getting hurt while doing something critical. stupidity is getting hurt when you're not paying attention.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home