Tuesday, July 27, 2004

alone.

another day ceases. i'm gonna sleep soon. its been a great day anyhow. thanks to the missus i'm out with. i appreciate God for the people He has granted to me. they've made a difference. touched my life a 'lil. made me smile when i really can't.

i'm all alone now. no one's at home. being alone makes time for me to be clear when everything is silent around me. i get flashbacks often, some of which may be unpleasant. my sub-conscious is always very subjective when
i'm not in the right frame of mind to rationalize.

to all the people out there, please forgive me if i ever do offend you. i cross my words out faster all the time before my brain registers to me that i've said something wrong. it's just me to be so insensitive.

being alone doesn't make me paranoid. being alone makes me free.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home