Sunday, August 08, 2004

undignified.

had a great time at the service today. as always it is really that good, today isn't an exception i think. but noteworthy enough for me to bother to post it. sometimes, we could do everything right outwardly but if our heart contradicts our actions which may seem righteous, the purpose is lost. then it'll just be a sad show we play to gain man's attention.

credit due to Him is discounted.
integrity compromised.
pride seeps in.
exaltation of oneself begins.

i don't care what people see me at the service everytime. i'm jumping awkwardly, singing out of tune, working up a sweat, behaving like a kid in an adult's body, and i'm enjoying every moment in my Father's house.it's none of their business anyway. i may be undignified and looking silly, but i'm giving it all for my King. He deserves so much more.

i pray that my actions compliments my heart not just every weekend but everyday. that's integrity.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home