Saturday, August 14, 2004

lost time.

making up for what i've did not during the past days when the com wasn't available to me, i just can't pass up on the opportunity. so many things happened now and then, but they were mainly good ones, such that i like to write up about and share it. not to those who are not interested to read, but for my itch of my silly typing-tendency.

i'm pretty nonchalant nowadays. wonder if my mind's degenerating into a state where i can't even identify what i must do and what's simply a fine waste of time. i'm beginning to heck things more than ever, and i know its just a pathetic excuse for me not to get my act right. basically i'm not feeling very good recently, maybe its just the occurrence of the events thats happened so far neutralizes or rather, numbs the restlessness in me.

life is a roller-coaster. how utterly agreeable am i to he who defines what life is to him. sure, it has its ups and downs, fast and slow moments, but at the end of the ride, it stops.
cut shortly, it ends there.
nil.
zlitch.
full stop.
no more.

for me, the end of this ride is the beginning of another. the ride of eternity into His King's glory,
to the next ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home