Wednesday, August 11, 2004

places.

i love traveling to new places. what of i see as a commodity to me is pure comfort, but its the new that makes me explore and excite me. i'm always full of anticipation when i get to go somewhere that's uncharted in my norm physical route of streetwalking.

i'll love to go backpacking. i can experience new cultures and make new friends. new potentials for His word to be shared. customs which is in contrast to my own, lifestyles and habitual routines which is not mine. i wanna see what others do that i don't in other places. what is a delicacy to them may be as something repulsive to me. what the wrong i do may be right to them. i wanna see.

we may be living under the same sky, but we sure are different. kinda boring. it'll probably be scary even if i see another of me. thank God He's creative. He didn't make you me. big relief.

thank You Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home