Tuesday, August 17, 2004

around not.

has really been some time since i've last posted anything in here. events of past too many to mention and don't think anyone would be interested to see me rant my head off, so i'll just summarize.

had a series of duties, went to see some nice fireworks with the missus, did a bbq on on of my peeps' bdays overall, the whole deal is pretty enjoyable. what passed my mind as the many words of what i have to say, i can't remember them all.

makes me realise that whenever i speak my mind in here, it'll serve as a record of what i had done and it makes me remember things. good ones, bad ones. i'm just glad that i'm still around to be doing them. attention always calls to the things that i take note of more, and that's the people i engage with in the days, making the best out what i can salvage when negative things happen. it's not the people that make the day bad, but their personal moods which they can't really handle. they can't inplode so they explode. lolz. i'm still learning to deal with myself in a more sane manner everyday.

time is worthwhile when you're doing worthy things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home