Saturday, September 04, 2004

ended.

i'm finishing my course soon. then i'll be going to a unit. depending on their policy, i could either be staying-in or out. of course i'd much preferred the former. but if God has plans for me in there, then so be it. i'm finishing my liability soon anyway.

everything ends in a way or another.

the day.
classes.
punishments.
war.
friendships.
relationships.
even life.

so why worry? things that are temporal here which don't end don't have a purpose of existence at all. pretty meaningless if you ask me. what will you do when this life of yours end? i believe the end of this life is the beginning to another. eternity with my Jesus. He never ends.

things which holds more worth is not in the things that fallible, but in the unfailing.
everything is nothing without meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home