Sunday, August 29, 2004

hey.

today marks something special for me. it's the first milestone i had with her. through everything that the past year has conjured up while the missus is together with me. it's amazing how she can withstand me, with all my silly whims and what-nots.

she understands that i ain't perfect, thus so all the misgivings and conflicts arise. not every single memory is embedded and etched into my mind of what you do, but they made their mark. truely, everything about you is significant.

all that you had done in my life.
every detail, every word.
every lesson you made me learn.
it gave me a reason to appreciate you so much more than before.
may God allow us.
i won't give you up for anything here.

as if life isn't more than what it is. God gave me a reason last year to thank Him for the very thing this year again.

you.
i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home