Thursday, November 04, 2004

worth the while.

november already.

time whittles by when we don't keep track. we're our own keepers of our time, how we live it by and how we use it is entirely our choice. must admit i can't keep in check of my time very well. the only instances i find time appreciating is when i'm using it for good record, like accomplishing something silly to make myself feel great. i'm a natural at wasting time.

age is the only thing that catches up with me pretty fast. i'm an adult already and decisions i make daily often integrates and determines how my mood will be defined into everyday. sure. i do make hasty decisions and bad choices now and then, which sums up into a perfect waste of my energy trying to finish something meaningless in the end. but my point isn't this. not yet.

time is what God has fairly allocated to us to make full use of those twenty-four hours daily. we're not bound under time if we manipulate in our favor, but we become bound to it when we can't control the incessant things we do that doesn't produce useful results.

make God proud.
make time count for you.
do something worth your while today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home