Sunday, October 17, 2004

real world.

october already. everything's going through at such a light pace. people around me are all growing up, moving on with life. the only difference between them and me is that i'm falling behind. i think.

my peers whom i've aquainted since young is getting married. kids i know is forwarding their lives' chapter to tertiary education. ministries remain, but people come and go as though being succumbed to the flow of life in which they can't control the situation very much at all.

come next year, its gonna be another big change for me. moving onto the phase which i thought will never really fall into shape when i'm still a kid. i can't be ignorant as i once was. it's not exactly like i can't face up to it but, i feel so very obligated to move into it.

real work.
real decisions.
real major crossroads.
real headaches.

welcome to the real world Andrew.
excuse me while i go face up to reality and scream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home