Tuesday, October 12, 2004

it's just me.

would it bore you if i post of primarily what's going on in my life as a routine everyday? what makes a good post? or rather, what makes a good blog?

been around browsing other peoples' blogs and its pretty intriguing. they have all kinda stuff there. from writing up to others about themselves or not it could be their day's events, (or mishappenings, rather.) screw-ups, people they admire or are infatuated with, or being philosophical or political snobs, know-alls. others could be gossiping or being totally irrelevant at all. others it's about thoughts and feelings about issues which only bothers those who bothers to read.

frankly speaking, i don't know what i'm writing too. anything that my mind registers to me first time i'll put it down here. maybe reading what i had written had made your impression change about me. not that i really care anyway.

i just do what i do.
lesser that it is about the things i do here.
of the more the things that i should do for Him above.

another thought. forgive me.
good day to all you critics out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home