Tuesday, October 26, 2004

disturbed.

i'm pissed. i'm sorry. i'm aggravated to the extent that i'll only feel better after i've dissed my day out. work's not exactly a joy. it's worse when you get stabbed in so many directions that you've lost count.

got a pain in the neck that's totally excruciating. pity it didn't kill me whlist working. everything wrong's working right while nothing right is doing any wrong. i can't change the situation, the way people look at my competency, the race i am, the image i'm donning.

i can't.
not because i don't want to or don't try hard enough.
not because i don't bother.
but because you looked at me in a different light.
your perspective about me is low and shallow.
you viewed me not like how you viewed those you approved.
prejudiced. biased. nondescript you.
but that's you. i can't change, convince and won't bother.
please forgive me for my attitude.

to heck with today.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home