Friday, November 12, 2004

wake up.

thank God for this long weekend that He has granted me. allows me time to finish up my necessary preparations before i proceed to thailand. it's amazing as to thus far that He has lead me in this fashion, allowing me to play a tiny role in His massive and awesome plan.

i've been thinking about myself recently. about the things i do. if they're actually worthy for me to be spending my time and energy on. i'm not a person who can define my destined objectives very clearly and sometimes, its tends to make me lose focus and direction.

wondered if all phlegmatics view life from this perspective. i admit i really am. sometimes i couldn't really care less to what's insignificant to me but i offer attention to the things that's less critical. i think even if the sky were to fall like right now, it'll take me awhile to figure out what's happening and what should be the best course of action i should take.

sometimes this attitude of mine will kill me.
God.
help me wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home