Saturday, February 05, 2005

nondescript.

nothing much to write about today. other than the chinese new year approaches for my family and me, it has been one whole period of spring-cleaning around the flat. yes i do help, have to admit that although my effort isn't significant enough to rant about, the least i only said that i did help.

not boast about it.

i'm pretty nonchalant about the celebrations though. to many others, it meant a time of celebrating a new year in the chinese lunar calendar. i just see it as a reason to whittle my time away from work and get on away for awhile. please excuse my blatant attitude. it's not that it doesn't appeal to me. it's just a repeated tradition for me.

i'll try to be ecstatic about it.
hooray.
look at me. i am happy.
haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home