Wednesday, February 02, 2005

another month already.

february already.
this year seems to ease by pretty fast. in a somewhat haphazard fashion. one thing's for sure. problems never cease themselves. which makes part of daily living such a chore sometimes when you have to deal with them visually. it kinda comes as a rude awakening, when you least expected it, that's when it slaps you into oblivion so hard, you need eons to recover.

i don't face reality head on. that justifies why i can't live up and smell the roses as something sweet. they're actually pungent to me. you can't smile and say it's ok when you have a bludgeoned heart that is on the verge of bursting up.

i pray that i'll get out of this slump. literally it chokes me like a poisonous intoxicant. hated the feeling right down to my gut. i'm gonna be alright. not gonna get me so long as He's for me.

reality really bites. lets grit our teeth and get it on with life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home