Sunday, January 30, 2005

back on my past.

no.
i'm not talking about my past here. feeling kinda bored so i actually went through my past entries last year. seeing all the previous posts that i've made, i actually wondered if sometimes, was that me who was writing all these?

not to say that i'm impressed at my own vocabulary (which i am totally not), but maybe its in the way i structure my posts. somehow, the style of my writing contradicts the real me that others see me in real life. it doesn't mirror me at all inside this virtual space, where writing and inspirations are free.

if i could do any better, i'll like to re-write my past. but since He doesn't really care as He can make something better today out of my yesterday, why should i bother? He'll definitely accomplish something that's way beyond me. thank You God.

pretty nonchalant on the blog nowadays. the zeal to commit and write somehow isn't there anymore. it's certainly not that i don't have the time, but completing the fact that i'm getting lazier to even post anymore, it makes up for a poor excuse that my brain doesn't co-operate with my logic to write whole sentences anymore.

i am sooo impaled by my disabilities.
someone slap me awake.

persistence prayer produces powerful performances.
interesting.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home