Thursday, November 25, 2004

tomorrow.

i must write tonight. or not i wondered when will my next entry in here be.

i'm leaving for thailand tomorrow. the past two weeks have certainly taken its toll on me. so many things happening around me, i just thank Him that its simply amazing that He has still sustained and preserved my sanity. nothing right's going on, and apparently it seems like everything that i do is in a total wrong.

so i probably thought, "what else can happen?" literally everything.

these two weeks have brought my body and mind down, but certainly not my soul and spirit. there's an adrenaline rush within me that issues a challenge to whats-his-name. Jesus is very, very much in me and His sovereignity is something that you can't handle anyday.

you better start taking your anti-phobia pills.
of what?
of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

rush. Jesus came like the wind.
along with your sorry ass.
i'm sorry i said that.
no, wait.
i am not.

goodbye Singapore.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home