Sunday, May 22, 2005

can't think of a title.

back to camp and back to work. i'm suprised that i can still remember how to repair vehicles haha. when you're nearing the end of your liability for the army, you'll tend to take things a little slower. but of course we do not substitute or excuse oursevles not to work at all.

now i'm thinking about my life after army. most probably i'll work. but before that, i'll take some time to meet up with the cell folks. do some soul-searching. plan some stuff. implement some practices. work my way towards what He has placed me there for in the first place.

i thank God for real problems in my life. i can't solve it, and i don't intend to as i don't wish to work things in my way or by my own strength and capabilities. if i were to try any harder and not produce anything at all, its better than way to let God resume control.

God be God in all of His glory.
not of me anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home