Thursday, May 12, 2005

typical musings.

i simply have to declare. i'm in a mood that i haven't felt like that for a long time. its putting me in a spot. i love to see it coming real soon, and the anticipation is killing me.

i'm finish my liability soon.

i'm considering my options upon my release from being an underpaid, overworked, waking up in the early morning not having to smell fresh coffee and toast, but fresh brake fluid and transmission oil as part of the ritual scents that i deal with everyday.

while others hear the sounds of nature and enjoy the birds and the trees, i'm being cooped up in my camp being exposed to noises so loud in the workshop it'll make a rock concert's music sound like a piano recital. but thank God all these is gonna end.

so.
very.
soon.

ah God You're good.
You preserved my sanity.
nothing more of any good that i can ask from You anymore.
thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home