Sunday, April 02, 2006

appreciate you.

some things are better said now than never.

ivy - you have a big heart in a small frame. no digs, honest. thank you for supporting me and believing in me even when i can't, even i seem to go hapharzardly wrong, or when i really can't be bothered. you're there to tell, remind and correct me. politically or not. you made that difference in me. thanks vies.

anathan - like my little bro blessing me in big proportions. you get the definition. and you know when i correct you, it means i bother to point out where you might be wrong. coz i love you. stay focused alright.

yikai - your attitude amazes me. keep that insatiable passion for Jesus coz when you're faithful in what you're doing now, He's gonna amaze you more than you amaze me. count on it.

lo - trying as times are, we have to keep in sight of the boat. even when we feel we're in a sinking situation. i know that you're an overcomer. keep running.

jesslyn - 2nd Corinthians 4:18 says, "so we fix our eyes not on the seen, but on the unseen. for what is seen is temporal, but what is unseen is eternal." my life's verse, i give to you. keep your flame dancing and stay alive in Him. He has so much more for you than what you can expect out of yourself. the girl dancing in the open flower fields.

jeremy - your presence really encourages me. don't let your age be your snare but always believe and hope for the better things above, way above this life. its my pleasure working with you. you're a great.

adelene - its the sweetness about you that makes you generate charisma which draws people to you. use it for His purpose alright? stay on with your zeal in Jesus.

Lie Zhen - your coming to the Lord really encouraged me. my prayer for you is that you'll continue to draw closer to Him each day that you will understand His love and plan for you in your life. love you bro.

Juncheng - i thank you for your faithfulness in coming, even at times when you might have difficulties understanding, please bear with us. i pray that one day all the questions of your heart will be unlocked by the Father Eternal. love you too. press on.

i love all of you with a brand of love that only God can truely give to me.
i love you guys.
lets grow and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home